Friday 23 December 2016

Guest Designer - IQCG#33

Dear friends,

Pls welcome the guest designer of our December Month - Ms Sravya.

Over to her

I'm housewife and mother of a toddler with a happy family. It's been 2 years I took up quilling and it always makes me feel rejuvenated. I share my quilled projects through quillsandswirls.blogspot.com

This month's theme - Love this technique:

Forming a beautiful picture by simply attaching pieces of paper is my favourite technique. The main beauty of this is that it doesn't require any tools other than paper, glue and lots of patience. I'm sharing my project Quilled Hibiscus using this technique.

Hope you like it and get boosted well. Loads of thanks to Indian Quilling Challenge for this encouragement.

That's a beautifully quilled hibiscus sravya. Thank you.

Our DT call will be open still 28th December. Pls click here for details.


Happy Quilling
Shylaashree

1 comment: