Wednesday 21 January 2015

IQCG challenge#12 - Anything goes with Thank you

Dear friends,

This is Shanida of Shani's creations here today to inspire you. our challenge theme is Anythingoes with Thank you in it. 

The below prayer inspired me to do this work

Dear God,
I woke up today
I can smell the flowers
I can feel the warmth of the sun
I can see the trees blooming
I can hear the birds singing
I Thank You For Letting me Sense You!



Quilled thank you framework, Distressed the background and arranged the flowers and branches. The second frame is MDF chipboard with quilled thank you and periwinkle flowers in it.

Hope you like it

Submit your beautiful entries either to our facebook album or email us indianquillingchallenge(at)gmail(dot)com

Winner will get gift from Crafterscorner
www.crafterscorner.in

Looking forward to have a look at your lovely creations.

Happy Quilling,
Shanida Shajid

3 comments: